- Great grazing with a choice of large fields or a small paddock perfect for ponies and/or injured horses.
- Indoor stables within a light and airy shed. Rubber matted and bedded down on shavings.
- Large sections within a shed bedded down on good quality straw. These are great for horses who feel enclosed in a stable (box walkers etc).
- 4 stall horse walker with rubber matting.
- Large arena with a great surface of rubber and fibre.
- Use of a gallop at a neighbouring yard within hacking distance.